The speedy wide groveler
This board is designed for small to medium conditions. It catches easily any wave due to its full nose and volume.
On the bottom of the board, the flat midsection gives acceleration and the V in both the nose and tail makes the rail to rail transition faster.
The wide outline is pulled in with the tail wings help to make the round tail smaller for tighter turns.
It ́s an ideal first short board for novice to intermediate surfers to catch more waves and have more fun.
Indio Endurance - Proven Epoxy Construction
- Fiberglass 6oz
- EPS Fused Cell Core
- Extra Durable Endurance Epoxy
- Original Futures Plugs
- International reputed shapes
- CNC machine cut
- Hand finishing
- Fins: Injection moulded composite fins
Indio Endurance - How is built?
- Top: 3 layers 6oz fiberglass
- Bottom: Top: 2 layers 6oz fiberglass
- Rail: 5 layers 6oz fiberglass
- EPS Fused Cell